WOW! I did it. The first milestone done already. Technically I finished yesterday, but I wasn’t happy with a few things (what’s new?) so I had to figure that out. Not gonna talk much here, just list what was done:
- Added controller support!
- Added a stage select!
- Game saves between sessions!
- Added “Elite” versions of mobs in specific stages. They have a bit more life, drop more, and can chase down the player faster. Beware!
- Added a 2 second target painting on the ground for the STG Missile. Now you can lure enemies to the drop, if you’re quick enough.
- Meta Upgrade currency is now based off of Kills. Finish the map (dead or alive) to have the currency added.
- Random Stage Music!
- Updated the objective screens. There’s 3 types of objectives, kill, survive and collect.
Anyway, remember, this game is still VERY VERY VERY early. This is basically 0.1 alpha. My very first milestone. A lot is coming. This next week or two, I will plan out my next milestone, give this website and the game website a nice facelift, and hopefully be able to officially announce the game. I’ve started the process to register my LLC with the state too!
Anyway, have a great Sunday and an awesome week fam 🙂
Game can be downloaded HERE
Game can be played on web HERE